Live in the largest residence hall on campus.
And enjoy the benefits of all that entails. Centennial Village has private bedrooms with shared living spaces, giving you privacy along with a strong sense of community. You will also enjoy several great outdoor spaces, and be conveniently located at one of two Ram Tram stops, allowing you convenient access to the San Angelo community on the weekends.
- Conveniently located near the Houston Harte University Center
- In-room high-speed Internet access for each student
- Wireless Internet access in residence hall lounges and common areas
- Option of contracting individually for in-room basic or premium cable TV service
- Community TV areas and lounge/recreation areas
- In-building laundry facilities with no charge for residents of the building
- Meeting/conference rooms for large group projects or gatherings
- Vending machines
- Air-conditioned buildings and rooms
- Outdoor courtyards
- Card/PIN building access
- Security cameras in common areas
- Rooms that open to indoor hallways for added security and protection during inclement weather
- 24-hour staffing and on-site, on-call coverage
Cost per Year
|Two-Bedroom / 1 Bath||$7,000|
|Four-Bedroom / 2 Bath||$7,000|
Living Learning Communities
Centennial Village is home to the Leadership Living Learning Community, which gives you the opportunity to connect to other young leaders at Angelo State.