Enjoy a laid-back atmosphere.
Texan Hall offers private bedrooms with shared living spaces. If you’re an ASU Athletics fan, this is the hall for you! You’re just a quick walk away from all of ASU’s athletic facilities. It’s also the only residence hall on campus with a theatre inside!
- Conveniently located near the Junell Center, LeGrand Stadium at 1st Community Credit Union Field and Foster Field at 1st Community Credit Union Stadium
- In-room high-speed Internet access for each student
- Wireless Internet access in residence hall lounges and common areas
- Option of contracting individually for in-room basic or premium cable TV service
- Community TV areas and lounge/recreation areas
- In-building laundry facilities with no charge for residents of the building
- Meeting/conference rooms for large group projects or gatherings
- Locks for private bedrooms
- 75-seat mini-theatre
- Vending machines
- Air-conditioned buildings and rooms
- Outdoor courtyards
- Card/PIN building access
- Security cameras in common areas
- Rooms that open to indoor hallways for added security and protection during inclement weather
- 24-hour staffing and on-site, on-call coverage
|Floor Plan||Cost per Year|
|Two-Bedroom / 1 Bath||$7,200|
Living Learning Communities
If you’re a member of the ASU Honors Program, you’re eligible to request housing at Texan Hall as part of the Honors Living Learning Community. You’ll be housed with other Honors Program students, and you’ll have exclusive access to study areas within the hall.