Become part of the tradition.
When you choose either Robert or Mary Massie Hall, commonly known as The Massies, to be your home, you are entering a warm and welcoming community with a strong tradition of successful intramural teams. You have plenty of opportunities to connect and build your community in our recently renovated lobbies featuring multiple TVs and ping pong tables. You can also take advantage of the hammock farm located just outside.
- Conveniently located near The CAF and the ASU Pavilion, a popular location for campus events
- In-room high-speed Internet access for each student
- Wireless Internet access in residence hall lounges and common areas
- Option of contracting individually for in-room basic or premium cable TV service
- Community TV areas and lounge/recreation areas
- In-building laundry facilities with no charge for residents of the building
- Vending machines
- Air-conditioned buildings and rooms
- Card/PIN building access
- Security cameras in common areas
- Rooms that open to indoor hallways for added security and protection during inclement weather
- 24-hour staffing and on-site, on-call coverage
Cost per Year Per Student
|One-Bedroom / 1 Bath||$5,400|
Living Learning Communities
Robert Massie Hall is home to the First-Generation Living Learning Community, which gives you the opportunity to connect to other first-generation college students at Angelo State.