Beat the heat - it’s cool in the pool.
You can swim some laps, splash around with your friends or just relax in our 25-meter indoor pool. Plus, you can also sign up for Red Cross first aid and CPR training classes, or even take swimming lessons during the summer.
- No swimming without a lifeguard on duty.
- All swimsuits must be opaque and appropriate for a family setting. No cut-off shorts allowed.
- Please walk on the deck and in the showers. The floor may be slippery when wet.
- Shower in the locker rooms before entering the pool.
- Play safely. Dunking, shoving and other horseplay may cause accidents and are not permitted.
- Jumping or diving in the shallow end and flips, back dives or backwards jumps are dangerous and prohibited.
- Lap swimmers must follow proper lane etiquette.
- Only approved Coast Guard Certified flotation devices are allowed in the pool.
- Anyone 6 years of age or under must be accompanied in the water by an adult or be determined a competent swimmer by a UREC lifeguard.
- Any child who is not toilet trained is required to wear a swim diaper or plastic pants with elastic around the legs.
- Anyone entering the deep end may be asked to swim two widths of the pool to prove swimming ability.