Graduate and professional degrees help people who need professional credentials to reach their career aspirations. Some graduate programs can improve employment outlook, increase salary or provide opportunities for future career advancement.
To determine if graduate school is the right fit for you, ask yourself these questions:
- Is graduate school a practical option for me considering my career direction?
- Is now the right time for me to begin graduate school?
- What graduate program will I enter?
- Do I have the academic interest and motivation to pursue graduate school?
- Are there alternative programs that would help me fulfill my educational goals?
- Do I have the financial resources available to cover the expenses of graduate school?
For more information about graduate school at ASU, visit the College of Graduate Studies and Research website. If ASU does not offer the graduate program you wish to pursue Gradschools.com is a free online directory of graduate programs. If you are interested in learning more about on-line options, visit GOGRAD.org.