This year, we will offer Spring Welcome both in-person and in an online format.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. in the University Center. The welcome session begins at 9 a.m. in the Center for Student Involvement. Feel free to meet us at the Tour Desk and we’ll escort you. Lunch will be provided for students and guests.
The event will end at approximately 5 p.m.
Join us online beginning at 9 a.m.! We will send you the link to participate once you register.
The online event will end at approximately 12:45 p.m.
What to Expect
- Learn about student resources
- Discover what it’s like to live on campus.
- Build your blue and gold pride through ASU spirit and traditions.
You can prepare for your future at ASU by taking care of several of these items before you get to campus for orientation:
- Log on to RamPort, our online student portal, and get comfortable with the environment. You should have received your log-in credentials from Information Technology when you applied to ASU.
- Check your @angelo.edu email address for important information and messages from ASU. This is the official email address ASU will use to communicate with you. You can access this email address through RamPort.
- Submit a photo online for your ASU OneCard, your official ASU identification card (you also have the option of taking a photo for your OneCard when you come to campus for orientation).
- If you plan to bring a vehicle to campus, purchase your ASU parking permit.
- Send your Evidence of Vaccination Against Bacterial Meningitis Form to the Registrar’s Office.
- Send all final transcripts to the Office of Admissions.
- Double check the status of your financial aid by calling the Office of Financial Aid at 325-942-2246 or checking your account status on RamPort.
- Apply for housing. If you’ve already applied, you can access your MyHousing account throughout the summer to check for room assignment and roommate updates.
|9:00 a.m.||Check-In - University Center Lobby|
|9:30 a.m.||Welcome - C.J. Davidson Conference Center|
|9:45 a.m.||Living On/Off Campus - C.J. Davidson Conference Center|
|10:05 a.m.||Meal Plans - C.J. Davidson Conference Center|
|10:30 a.m.||Financial Aid - C.J. Davidson Conference Center|
|10:50 a.m.||Scholarship Programs - C.J. Davidson Conference Center|
|11:00 a.m.||Academic Advising and First-Year Success - C.J. Davidson Conference Center|
Ram 2 Ram - Various rooms in the 2nd level of the University Center
Parent and Family Programs - C.J. Davidson Conference Center
|12:05 p.m.||Lunch - The Caf|
|12:45 p.m.||Get Involved on Campus Panel - The Caf|
|1 p.m.||Department and Registered Student Organization Fair - Center for Human Performance|
|2 - 5 p.m.||Taking Care of Business & Evaluations - Various Locations|
|3 p.m.||Res-Life Reception - Plaza Verde Vista Verde|