How to Get a Small Business Grant
Small business grants are an entrepreneur’s dream, because they offer money that does not have to be repaid. But finding, applying for and winning small business grants can be daunting. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The main sources of grants, including both private and federal grants
- Tools for researching small business grants
- Application tips to increase your chances of being successful
- Is there really free money to start a business?
- The current state of COVID-19 small business grants
Gerri Detweiler has more than twenty years of experience guiding individuals through the confusing world of credit, and has earned a reputation as a reliable and independent resource on personal and small business credit. She serves as Education Director for Nav, developing educational programs and content for small business owners. Nav offers a quarterly grant for small businesses.