Senior Visit Days: Archer College of Health and Human Services
Explore what your first year as a college student at Angelo State will look like!
Senior Visit Days are hosted by one of our academic colleges and highlight the variety of majors available to you. This Senior Visit Day is for those interested in the Archer College of Health and Human Services.
The college consists of the following undergraduate programs of study:
- Health Science Professions
- Kinesiology – Exercise Science
- Social Work
At Senior Visit Days, you will:
- Hear from faculty in an academic session.
- Hear from current students about their academic activities and what life is like as an ASU student.
- Tour our campus to see the university center, fitness facility, residence hall room, and more.
- Learn about available resources to help you succeed.
- Find out your next steps for Angelo State to be your university in August 2022!