Wellnes Wednesday Workshops
Wellness Wednesday is focused on finding different ways to practice mindfulness and integrating the exercises into your daily life. By practicing where you place your attention you can lower anxiety, increase your ability to manage frustrations, lower reactivity, increase your ability to make value-driven choices, increase overall resilience, lower stress, increase attention, and positively influence your physical health.
Mindfulness is easy to practice and hard to fail. It is for anyone and anyone can receive its benefits.
This will be a six-week workshop that will have different topics each week and an opportunity to practice each new skill every time. You can attend all of them or just come when you can. Yoga mats are welcomed, but are not required. The outline of topics are:
- Sept. 29: Introduction to mindfulness and basic practices
- Oct. 6: Introduction to habit releasers and how to create a daily mindfulness habit
- Oct. 13: How gratitude and mindfulness benefit each other
- Oct. 20: Breath and body exercises
- Oct. 27: Focus on sounds and thought meditations
- Nov. 3: Meditation practices and exercises
If you are interested in attending please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.