WEW: Behind the Curtain: A Candid Look into the Lives of Business Women
Join us for an evening panel conversation of women in business sharing personal and professional stories of struggle and triumph as they have forged their own paths. Mothers, entrepreneurs, trail blazers, and side hustlers, our panelists know the ins and outs of everything from starting a business to leading multi-million dollar corporations. Whether you’re a business owner or you’re looking for direction in your current field, you will leave this session feeling motivated, encouraged and inspired.
We’ll touch on subjects close to many women’s hearts including:
- Trusting your gut
- Finding mentors and support systems
- Fighting doubt and self-sabotage
- Connecting in the COVID era
- Managing family and business responsibilities
- Celebrating your wins
- Building community and raising the bar
Moderator: Nikki Riojas, Owner + Consultant, Made in Corpus Christi Nikki Riojas, owner of Made in Corpus Christi a brand dedicated to showcasing makers, designers, and artists in Corpus Christi, Texas, Nikki has positioned herself as a leader in the local small business community. While entrepreneurship has always been a part of her life, Nikki has also spent a large part of her career in creative fields including marketing, design, and communication for small nonprofits up to multi-million dollar corporations. Throughout her career, she has always supported artists, makers, and entrepreneurs along the way.
Nikki is also an adjunct Graphic Design faculty member at Texas A&M University–Corpus Christi, a marketing consultant for the Small Business Development Center, and a board member for the American Advertising Federation–Corpus Christi. A mom, wife, entrepreneur, and big-thinker, Nikki knows the importance of finding life-balance…even if she rarely gets it.
- Elena Flores, Owner and creative force behind Sew Bonita
- Liza Wisner, Global Curator of Inclusive Talent Development Strategies,
- Workforce Optimization Keynote Speaker, and Founder ofPowerUp.org
- Ashley Seahorn, Owner and Creator of Bangle & Babe
- Stephanie Kinsey, Senior Customer Success Manager at Dixa
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.