Thursday, July 21, 2022 5:00pm - 6:00pm
Repeats weekly (to September 8)
The CLEP is a range of tests that makes it possible for you to earn college credit by achieving qualifying scores on one or more exams.
CLEP Scheduling Steps
To schedule a CLEP test at the Angelo State University Testing Center at Goodfellow AFB, follow these steps:
- If you do not qualify for DANTES funding for your test, please pay the proctor fee.
- Register for the test on the CollegeBoard website. For more information about registering, visit our CLEP Information page.
- Submit the registration form below.
CLEP Payment Information
- If you meet certain eligibility requirement, you may qualify to register for the exam at no cost. For more information on qualifications to test at no cost, visit our CLEP webpage.
- If you do not meet the eligibility requirements to test for free, you can still take the CLEP test at the GAFB Testing Center. Payment of $89/test is required at the time of registration on the CLEP College Board website. An additional $25 administration fee must be paid directly to Angelo State University prior to submitting the scheduling form below.