Finding Funding for Your Small Business
Thursday, August 11, 2022 10:00am - 12:00pm Free
Are you looking for funding to start or expand your business? Not sure what the best option may be or even what is available? At this seminar, you’ll learn about the many funding options available and how to go about obtaining them.
- An overview of sources of start-up funding
- Alternative financing options (such as venture funding and angel investors)
- SBA loan guarantees
- How to put together a loan proposal
- Tips on what the banker is looking for
- How to estimate your funding needs
- And more!
Speaker: Dave Erickson, Certified Business Advisor for ASU SBDC