Academic Open House: Archer College of Health and Human Services
At this event, you will:
- Hear from current students about why they chose Angelo State.
- Tour campus and see our state-of-the-art facilities, including the fitness facility, university center, residence halls and more!
- Learn about available resources and how we can help you pay for college.
- Hear from faculty in an academic session.
- Find out your next steps to make Angelo State your university!
The Archer College of Health and Human Services offers professional education in a variety of health care, rehabilitation and human service disciplines. Through the integration of research, education and hands-on experience, this college assists you to develop competence in professional practice and to be leaders in your profession.
The college consists of the following undergraduate programs of study:
- Health Science Professions
- Kinesiology – Exercise Science
- Social Work
Check In Information
Check in begins at 8:30 a.m. Parking is available adjacent to the University Center.
The event will begin at 9:30 a.m. Lunch will be provided for registered students, and guests may purchase a meal ticket at check in.