Faculty Music Recital
Wednesday, October 12, 2022 7:00pm Free
Dr. Tim Bonenfant will present a program of all unaccompanied clarinet and bass clarinet, featuring a world premiere and Texas premiere piece.
Bonenfant will also perform:
- Three Pieces for clarinet by Gene Saucier
- An untitled piece for Clarinet (2022) by Dana Kaufman (world premiere)
- Tales of Lyra for solo bass clarinet by Amanda Harberg
- Prelude for solo bass clarinet, op. 51 by Ruth Gipps
- Cacophony for clarinet and digital delay (2021) by Jenni Brandon (Texas premiere)
- Partita No. 1 for clarinet by Joe L. Alexander
- Phoenix Rising for solo clarinet/bass clarinet by Stacy Garrop
Two of the pieces (Kaufmann and Brandon) were either commissioned by Dr. Bonenfant, or by a consortium of which he was a part.