Annular Solar Eclipse
Don’t miss the chance to witness the annular solar eclipse - a rare and stunning cosmic show!
An annular solar eclipse happens when the moon passes between the Earth and the sun, creating a ring of light around the darkened center.
We will have various viewing locations set up on campus.
- 10:20 a.m. - Start of Partial Eclipse
- 11:47 a.m. - Start of Annular Eclipse
- 11:48 a.m. - Full Eclipse
- 11:50 a.m. - End of Annular Eclipse
- 1:25 p.m. - End of Partial Eclipse
This Solar Eclipse Calculator will show you the predicted alignment of the eclipse in San Angelo. The information for San Angelo is already filled in, but be sure to click “Calculate Eclipse Circumstances.”