EmployerOffice of Admissions
The Student Assistant for Admission-Marketing position is a great opportunity to gain valuable skills in marketing, data maintenance, and bulk mail processes. Some things you will be doing are:
- Learning to use Salesforce (a cloud based CRM app)
- Monitoring reports
- Performing relevant market research
- Assisting with the bulk mail
- Updating print and email portfolios
The ideal candidate will:
- Be dependable
- Require minimal supervision and be self-motivated
- Have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Workspace
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Perform data entry with accuracy
- Maintain strict confidentiality with student information
- Have the ability to lift up to 20 pounds on occasion
The Admissions-Marketing team manages email, text and print marketing with prospective students, their families, and occasionally, current students.
20 hours per week. Between the hours of 8:00 and 5:00, Monday – Friday.
This position is year-round, but you are not required to take classes in the summer as long as you are registered for fall.