EmployerBoys & Girls Club of San Angelo
- Must be work study eligible
- Must provide your own transportation
- Enjoy working with youth
- Able to motivate, encourage and teach the youth
- Work well with diverse populations
- Great customer service skills
The Youth Development Assistant position will assist in planning, directing, and implementing educational and recreational activities for program members.
- Assist Club staff with Club members by facilitating programs/activities. The activities can be educational, physical, mental/emotional and social in nature. (homework completion, arts & crafts, etc.)
- Assist with maintaining proper care, upkeep and operation of equipment used in service and program areas.
- Assist with the supervision of small groups of Club members.
Preferred work times are 2:30pm-6:30pm M-F.
Send resume to Tiffany@bgcsanangelo.com