EmployerOffice of Communications and Marketing
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Premier
- Knowledge of video equipment a plus
- Able to generate ideas for video projects for social media and think outside of the box
- Strong understanding of deadlines and work responsibilities
- Reliability and ability to work independently a must
- Conducting yourself in a professional manner
- Maintaining a clean workspace
- Producing videos for Angelo State’s official Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms.
- Interviewing students, faculty and staff for videos
- Writing video scripts
- Submitting outlines for larger social media video projects and campaigns
- Producing at least two videos for social media monthly
- Making requested revisions to projects
- Assist the multimedia team on projects as needed.
Monday – Friday, up to 20 hours/week
*some nights and weekends may be required
In addition to filling out the application, submit two links to videos you have produced to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to reference the Student Videographer job posting in your email.
Complete online job application