EmployerFreshman College/Center for Academic Excellence
Assists Early Alert Coordinator, Academic Advisors, and Freshman College personnel.
- Ability to communicate in person, text, email, and phone in a professional manner;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited university
- Currently enrolled as a graduate student at Angelo State University
Under the supervision of the Early Alert Coordinator and Dean,
- Contact students by phone, email, text, or in-person that have been issued an alert by their professors;
- Ensure students know about resources on campus for academic or non-academic assistance;
- Data entry and general office duties.
Flexible 8-5, Monday –Friday for 20 hours per week
Fill out the online application. When asked which position are you applying for, select the Graduate Assistant.