Angelo State University is celebrating April 1-8 as “I Chose Angelo State Week” and is inviting the San Angelo and surrounding communities to join with the Ram Family, past and present, to show and boost pride in Angelo State.
A primary goal of the week-long celebration is to encourage local and area students of all ages to consider making ASU their first choice for their college education.
The campaign will include “ASU Day at the Rodeo” on Saturday, April 2. ASU students, faculty and staff will enjoy free admission to the Midway by showing their campus ID.
The public is invited to participate in “I Chose Angelo State Week” by:
- Wearing ASU blue on Fridays, April 1 and April 8
- Displaying ASU flags and other paraphernalia at homes and businesses
- Engaging on ASU’s various social media channels
- Wearing ASU colors to “ASU Day at the Rodeo” on April 2
ASU also has a dedicated website for “I Chose Angelo State Week.” Located at angelo.edu/i-chose-angelo-state, it features alumni spotlights and easy ways to:
- Connect and engage with ASU on social media
- Post student, faculty, staff and alumni stories about why they chose ASU
- Establish a lasting legacy through monetary gifts that benefit ASU students by providing scholarships and/or distinctive programs
Details on ASU’s academic and student life programs, how to apply for admission and ways to give can all be found at angelo.edu.