EmployerProject Office, Information Technology
- Monitor and ensure all time-tracking is updated, answering questions and providing help to IT employees when needed
- Send out various reminder emails daily/weekly to IT employees regarding time-tracking and project status updates
- Attend meetings with Project Managers and take notes when necessary
- Create and distribute various reports and metrics
- Answer phones when needed while maintaining a professional customer service-oriented attitude
- Other duties as assigned
Special consideration given to students with coding experience, with an opportunity to work on special projects.
Monday – Friday 8am-5pm including Summer and Spring Break, up to 20 hours per week.