The Service Center Tech position is an excellent opportunity to gain technology experience. Techs must be able to:
- Respond to calls, emails, and self-service tickets for technology support while providing excellent customer service.
- Troubleshoot minor technology issues, i.e. connecting the user’s phone to the network.
- Utilize the ASU ServiceNow software to process work requests and service documentation.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will have a basic understanding of computer hardware and basic troubleshooting ability, as well as the ability to work in a team-driven environment with a strong work ethic. A large portion of this position will be spent working one on one with the faculty, staff, and students so communication skills are a must.
We are open Monday - Friday from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm. Working around 20hrs/wk
Fill out an application online