EmployerOneCard and Parking Services
Under general supervision enforces campus parking rules and regulations. Provides parking and traffic assistance as requested by Parking Services & University Police.
- Patrols assigned campus parking areas on foot or in vehicle to issue citations for vehicles in violation of university parking regulations.
- Issues citations or warnings to owners of vehicles, including bicycles, in violation of university parking regulations.
- Uses computer hardware & software to upload and maintain ticket, person and vehicle information.
- Places “auto cuffs” and or tows vehicles deemed to be in flagrant violation
- Checks assigned area for damaged, missing or malfunctioning property; reports problems found to police dispatch via two-way radio.
- Assists University Police with campus emergencies as appropriate.
- Provides directions and other information upon request of faculty, staff, students and visitors.
- Performs preventative maintenance on any assigned vehicle.
- Works flexible schedule.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience is not required as training will be provided.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Must possess a valid Texas driver’s license upon employment.
- Must be able to pass background and criminal history check.
- Currently enrolled in Security Studies or Criminal Justice or related courses is preferred
- Ability to carry out written and oral directives
- Ability to learn and utilize a two-way radio
- Knowledge of general parking practices and procedures
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately
- Ability to prepare clear and concise written and oral reports
- Must be able to lift and move items up to 25 lbs
- Must be able to work outdoors in varying and extreme weather conditions
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
Email resume, cover letter, and list of references to email@example.com