EmployerDepartment of Health Science Professions
- Successfully admitted into the College of Graduate Studies and Research; pursuing a graduate degree in the Master of Athletic Training program.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (including written, grammatical, and spoken).
- Proficiency in Excel and Blackboard is required. Experience with Qualtrics preferred.
- Skilled working with students, staff, and faculty.
- Well-organized and self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and work well both independently and as an enthusiastic member of the Health Science Professions Department.
The primary responsibilities of a Graduate Student Employee in the Health Science Professions Department are to assist the faculty and staff with delivery of their academic programs. After appropriate training and approval by the Health Science Professions Department Chair, specific assignments include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with office/clerical duties as needed
- Supervise open labs for various HSP courses including Anatomy & Physiology and other HSP courses
- Assist with the proctoring of exams
- Assist in the development of recruiting materials
- Assist faculty with meeting accessibility requirements with their courses
- Assist in the collection and analysis of retention data
- Assist with inventory
- Act as a model for practical examinations
- Up to 17.5 hours per week- Occasional evening and/or Saturdays
- One position will work weeks 1-8 of the fall and spring semesters. (Student will be from the “Bravo” cohort.
- One position will work weeks 9-16 of the fall and spring semesters. (Student will be from the “Charlie” cohort
Send email to Dr. Kristi White at email@example.com.