EmployerRam TV Sports Broadcasting
Duties can include but are not limited to:
- Pre-game equipment set up and post-game equipment tear down
- Camera operator
- Soundboard and nat sound operator
- Instant replay operator
- Set up of audio/visual transmitters for live streaming
- Directing various live sporting events*
- Call games as a Play-by-Play or Color Commentator*
No experience is necessary but preference will be given to students who have taken Beginning Video Production (COMM/MM 1317), and/or Advanced Video Production (COMM/MM 4365) and who will also be enrolled and willing to work during the summer.
All entry-level positions start as a camera operator. Other duties will apply while you train on the job.
*Directing, Play by Play Commentator, and Color Commentator are advanced positions. These positions require more experience and come with a higher pay scale
Up to 20 hours per week Monday through Sunday, as needed.
$8.50 per hour/starting pay
Apply at: https://www.rammedia.tv/ OR Come by the Ram TV studio (Library, Suite 312) to fill out an application.