EmployerRam TV - Department of Communication & Mass Media
Duties can include, but are not limited to:
- Recruiting students to join Ram TV Sports
- Involved in the interview and hiring of students for Ram TV Sports.
- Train current and new employees on all aspects of a sport’s broadcast.
- Pre-game equipment set up and post-game equipment tear down.
- Camera operator
- Soundboard and nat sound operator
- Instant replay operator
- Set up of audio/visual transmitters for live streaming
- Directing various live sporting events
- Call games as a Play-by-Play or Color Commentator
No experience is necessary, but preference will be given to students who have taken Beginning Video Production (COMM/MM1317), and /or Advanced Video Production (COMM/MM 4365) and who will also be enrolled and willing to work during this summer.
This is a graduate assistant position. Must be enrolled as a graduate student at Angelo State University to apply for this role. All these duties are applicable to this role. You will be trained by the current GA to learn the duties and responsibilities of the position.
Your time will be split between working at the Ram TV studio (Library, Suite 312) and working at live sporting events.
Up to 17.5 hours per week Monday through Sunday, as needed.
Position will begin September 5, 2022
Apply at: https://www.rammedia.tv/ OR Come by the Ram TV studio (Library, Suite 312) to fill out an application.