EmployerChartwells (Compass Group)
You will be working closely with the leaders in the hospitality group at Angelo State University, developing skills and competencies to understand what is needed to be successful in the world of hospitality. You will gain valuable experience in the following areas: operations, marketing, administration, guest services, problem resolution, planning and implementation of innovation and client relationship skills. This internship involves hands-on experiences which will provide many opportunities for your personal success in a career of hospitality.
- Interest in the hospitality and service industry
- Attitude of a leader
- Enjoyment of inspiring others
- Good to better interpersonal skills
- Enjoy building relationships
- General interest and knowledge
- Awareness to sustainability practices
Job Responsibilities (May include any or all):
- Executing operational standards
- Financials, P+L, Loss Prevention
- Safety and Quality Assurance: Safe food in a safe environment
- Assuring an exceptional guest experience
- Client Relations and Contractual Commitments
- Associate learning and development
- Operational support of serving platforms
- Working in different settings: FOH, BOH, Catering, Marketing and Administration
- People management (schedules, time management)
- Inventory management
Flexible; Monday - Sunday; 20 hours a week. More details upon interview.
Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1040783 or apply online.