EmployerChartwells (Compass Group)
Prepares, presents and serves food in a fast-food/casual setting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets guests promptly and warmly.
- Takes food orders and efficiently relays them to back-of-the-house staff.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of all menu items and ingredients.
- Communicates directly with back-of-the-house staff to ensure orders are delivered correctly and all special requests are addressed and accommodated.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a friendly, service-oriented manner. Relays relevant information to supervisor.
- Cooks fast-food items in compliance with all safety and safe food handling standards.
- Performs light cleaning duties, including sweeping and mopping, to maintain sanitation and safety standards.
- Keeps equipment, work area and facilities clean and in order.
- Performs sales transactions in a reasonable and timely fashion. Rings all items sold and obtains customer signature.
- Responsible for all assigned change, funds and cash receipts ensuring that cash drawer is in compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Hours and days may vary; more details upon interview.
Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1069826 or apply online.