Office of Student Affairs
Bachelor’s degree required and enrolled full-time in a graduate degree program. Complete 12-hour training to become a Certified Peer Educator.
- Assist in assessing the needs of students and identify resources that may help overcome barriers to student success, specifically related to student health, safety, and well-being.
- Provide non-clinical case management for Care Team referrals addressing Mild to Moderate level concerns.
- Assist with the creation of marketing and promotional materials; update website and social media content.
- Assist with developing and implementing campus presentations, trainings, and outreach related to the ASU Cares programs and making appropriate referrals to campus resources.
- Assist with Ram Pantry management.
- Possess excellent communication, organizational, administrative, and interpersonal skills; must be professional, self-motived, dependable, and effectively work with teams; will be cross-trained with other departmental units.
- Ensure adherence to records confidentiality and documenting procedures; generate reports as needed; proficient in Microsoft Office and possess general computer knowledge.
- Greet and assist students, faculty, staff, and other visitors; answer the telephone addressing callers in a professional, service-oriented manner; correctly and accurately routes calls; take messages and/or schedules appointments, as necessary.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
20 hours per week during office hours (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.) with occasional evenings and weekends for programs/special events. Must be enrolled in classes during employment. Preference will be given to candidates who will also be enrolled and willing to work during the Summer. Both work-study eligible and auxiliary students are welcome to apply.
For additional information or questions concerning the position, please contact Mr. Peterson at 325-942-2047.