EmployerDepartment of Psychology
Office Assistant is needed for the Department of Psychology; Must be approved for Work Study with the Financial Aid Office. Would prefer Non-Psychology major.
Looking for a dependable, self-motivated, detail-oriented student with great customer service skills, and working knowledge of MS Word and Excel to help with office duties such as:
- Mail drop/pick up/ distribute
- Answering phones
- Making copies for Faculty
- Stocking the Psychology Work Room
- Keeping track of supplies
- Scanning and Uploading
- Other general office duties as assigned
Up to 20 hours per week, Monday thru Friday, 8-5. Start ASAP. We will be flexible to your schedule every semester.