Housing & Residential Programs
- Full time student, available entire academic year
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Be free of disciplinary actions
- Must live on-campus
- Confidentiality and Policy
- Confidentiality and discretion must be used at all times. Under no circumstances should any personal student information or work-related topics be shared, including on social media.
- Must represent ASU Housing at all times by following all housing rules, policies, and procedures.
- Answer phone calls from students, parents, and other departments.
- Assist students/guests who come into the office.
- Use THD (The Housing Director) software to answer questions regarding assignments, application status, etc.
- Assist students and/or parents/guardians navigating the housing website.
- Understand and communicate accurate information regarding housing policies.
- Check email regularly to be aware of any communication sent to residents or any special duties sent by supervisor(s).
- Use OnBase to scan documents/inventories for archiving and to search for archived documents.
- Shred documents that have been verified scanned, empty shredder regularly.
- Check campus mail box and interoffice mail daily.
- Prepare popcorn for Pop-In Thursday and special events, making sure to clean the popcorn machine regularly.
- Cover front desk when Office Coordinator is out of the office.
- Monitor the copy machine and ensure it has appropriate levels/types of paper and toner. Communicate to the Office Coordinator if there is an issue with the copy machine.
- Organize/clean office, work station, and break room/kitchen area. This includes items stored on shelves, etc. are maintained neatly and organized.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position in the Office of Housing & Residential Programs, located in Centennial Village
- Position is year-round (closed on University holidays)
- Hours within 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday thru Friday
- 20 hrs/week
- Scheduled work hours will take class schedule into consideration
- $8.75 per hour