Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Greets customers in person and by phone and answers questions concerning aid eligibility
- Paper filing, electronic records maintenance, shreds confidential documents according to established records retention policies
- Runs on-campus errands as needed
- Offers the Student Perspective to Full-Time Staff
- Performs other duties as assigned by the scholarship counselor and other financial aid and scholarships staff
Skills and Qualifications
- Good Verbal Communication (ability to explain things clearly) and Customer Service (empathy, patience, positivity) Skills
- Must be Honest, Dependable, Self-Motivated, and Detail Oriented
- Must Value Students’ Right to Privacy
- Willingness to Learn with a Goal to Become Self-Sufficient
- We will work around your class schedule! Office hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Students work up to 20 hours per week.
- Students must plan to work over the summer.
Interested students should complete the application for student employment and submit it by email to email@example.com. For additional information, please contact Elizabeth Biedermann, Scholarship Counselor.