LearningExpress Library Plus™
First-time use requires the creation of a personal account using your “@angelo.edu” email address. Personal accounts created for LearningExpress Library Plus™ will work for Job & Career Accelerator™ as well.
Organized into targeted learning centers, this e-resource supports those looking to improve core academic skills, pass the GED®, prepare for college, join the military, obtain occupational certification, find a job, change careers, become a U.S. citizen and much more.
Targeted Learning Centers:
- College Admissions Test Preparation: Prepare for important college admissions and placement tests (ACT®, SAT®, AP®, TOEFL® and more).
- School Center: Academic skills-improvement for 4th-grade skills-level through high school (reading, writing, math, science).
- College Center Plus: Academic skills-improvement for undergraduate students and Graduate School Admissions exams (DAT®, GRE®, GMAT®, LSAT®, MAT® and MCAT®).
- Adult Core Skills: Adult learning (reading, writing, math) with U.S. citizenship test prep.
- High School Equivalency Center: High school equivalency (GED®, HiSET® and TASC™) test prep.
- Recursos Para Hispanohablantes: Spanish-language content academic skills improvement as well as GED® and U.S. citizenship test prep.
- Career Center Plus: Occupational certification exam prep for careers in nursing and allied health, military, law enforcement, education and the trades.