Dr. Erin Ashworth-King
Professor/Department Chair Natalie Zan Ryan Department of English and Modern Languages
- “‘I am not disposed to jest in this serious matter’: Martin Marprelate and the Negotiation of Godly Rebuke,” GEMCS.
- “The Violence and Evil of Revenge: The Descent of Titus Andronicus” Ohio Valley Shakespeare Conference.
- “Re-Reading Nashe’s Dildo” Sixteenth Century Society Conference, October 2012.
- “More Tortured than Torturing: Thomas Nashe’s Administration of Punishment.” Sixteenth Century Society Conference. October 2011.
- “The Martinist Agon: Martin Junior versus Martin Senior.” Renaissance Society of America. March 2011.
- “Pierced Tongues: Spenser’s Ministers of Justice in The Faerie Queene V, ix.” International Congress of Medieval Studies. May 2010.
- “Thomas Nashe and the Authority of Crime.” Group for Early Modern Cultural Studies. October 2009.