Angelo State University provides access to a tool called Kaltura, which delivers live or recorded streaming audio and video that can be embedded in a web site and/or accessed on-demand through Blackboard. Kaltura integrates with Blackboard to make it easier to compose and deliver video content to students.
Streaming Media Services can be arranged for your course use through ….
What do I want to post?
Accepted File Types
Please refer to the list below and confirm that your media files fall into the recommended or accepted category. However, if your camera or audio recorder does not produce a format that is listed below, please contact … to get your file into a useable format.
|Video||VP6, H.264||MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, VP6, Vp5, H.264, H.263, WMV/WMA, MJPEG|
|Audio||MP3, ACC||ACC, Uncompressed MP3, WMA, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WAV and ADPCM|
|Image||Any accepted format||jpg, bmp, png, gif, tiff|
A maximum approaching 2 GB worth of data may be uploaded into Kaltura at a given time. If you get any error upon uploading, please check the file size. If the file is too large there are free programs such as iMovie (for Mac) and Live Movie Maker (for Windows) that will edit files down in size.
How do I post it?
Click the links to find out:
- How do I add an audio/video file to My Media in Blackboard?
- How do I delete an audio/video file in Blackboard?
- How do I edit metadata for an audio/video file in Blackboard?
- How do I add an audio/video file to a Blackboard Course from My Media?
- How do I add audio/video from Blackboard to an external (non-Blackboard) website?