Students Who Serve
Students Who Serve is a bi-weekly service program throughout the long semesters. This program is designed for students to engage in a variety of service projects to ultimately develop a connection with a local agency in the hope of providing more regular volunteerism.
Student gather in groups and attend bi-weekly projects for two hours mid-week.
Previous volunteer sites include: Catholic Outreach Services, Family Shelter, Meals for the Elderly and the San Angelo Nature Center.
Dates for the 2019 Fall Semester include:
- *Wednesday, October 23rd *has been rescheduled for October 30th* - Cat Sanctuary
- Thursday, November 7th - Nature Center
- Wednesday, November 20th - Children’s Advocacy Center
Dates for the 2020 Spring Semester include:
- Thursday, February 6th - *cancelled due to weather*
- Wednesday, February 19th - ASU Campus Cleanup
- Wednesday, April 8th - Family Shelter
- Thursday, April 16th - Concho Valley PAWS
- Transportation is provided to and from the project site
- Students will be accompanied by an ASU employee
- No cost to the student
- Students will receive a free t-shirt