Panhellenic Home Page
The Panhellenic Council is the governing body for our two national sororities. The council strives to express the high ideals for which every individual sorority stands while working to develop a greater understanding among the social Greek-letter organizations. The Panhellenic Council also seeks solutions to common problems, assists its members and the university in attaining educational and valued objectives, and encourages the development of friendship between those two groups.
The Executive Board is the administrative body of the council and consists of an equal number of representatives from each sorority. Each sorority is also represented by one elected delegate and one alternate. These women serve as the voice of their chapter.
As a member of an ASU sorority, you are automatically considered a member of the Panhellenic Council and are welcome to attend any of our meetings.
Extension Committee Application
The purpose of the Angelo State University NPC Extension Committee will be to:
- Handle solicitations from NPC member organizations.
- Determine selection criteria and qualities of an organization that is appropriate for the enhancement of our campus community.
- Review submitted materials from NPC member organizations.
- Determine which NPC member organizations will be invited for on-campus presentations.
- Review on-campus organizations and create feedback.
- Recommend which NPC organization should be invited to colonize on our campus.
- Current active or alumna of either Delta Zeta Lambda Omicron or Sigma Kappa Zeta Kappa
- If active:
- Graduating in May 2021 or later
- If alumnae:
- Graduated before or in May 2019
- Must be available to attend the following dates:
- Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Monday, February 10, 2020
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020
- Thursday, February 13, 2020
- All formal presentations in March 2020 (2 hrs each)
- Monday, April 6, 2020
Welcome from the Panhellenic President
My name is Madelyn Day and I am the 2019 Panhellenic Council President. On behalf of the Panhellenic Executive Board and the two NPC chapters at Angelo State, I am excited to welcome you to our website! Our members strive to use their Panhellenic experience to enrich their undergraduate experience, excelling in scholarship, leadership, philanthropy, and community service while building lifelong friendships and ties of sisterhood.
As the Panhellenic President, I have the honor of working with an Executive Board composed of outstanding leaders from both chapters in our community. We strive to strengthen bonds among chapters, as well as reach out to the greater Angelo State student body. As Panhellenic leaders, we have been given an incredible opportunity to play an active role in bettering our community. This year, we hope to make large strides in expanding our Panhellenic community here at Angelo State University. I am so blessed to get to work with such amazing, empowered women in both chapters.
This website contains information about each Panhellenic chapter at Angelo State, as well as information regarding formal and informal recruitment for potential new members. Please take some time to explore our site to learn more about how you can get involved with Panhellenic. Please feel free to contact me or any of our other officers if you have any questions.
Again, from the Angelo State Panhellenic Council, a sincere thank you for your interest in our community. We wish you the best in your endeavors and Go Rams!