How We’re Responding
- Faculty and IT have transitioned face-to-face classes to online for the rest of the spring semester and summer
- Keeping our students and community up-to-date at angelo.edu/commitment
- Many staff and faculty are utilizing resources available to work from home, keeping one another as safe as possible
- Student resources like Counseling Services, the Ram Pantry, residence halls, and dining options are adapting constantly to encourage social distancing
- ASU face coverings are being distributed to every student, faculty and staff member.
How You Can Help
- Share - We need your help to embrace the Ram Family digitally. Share photos and videos of Angelo State. Be sure to tag us and use the hashtag #ramsriseup. Supporting the Ram Family online is the #1 thing you can do to help ASU.
- Reach out - Reach out to faculty, staff and especially students to make sure they know the Ram Family is for LIFE.
- Give - These are trying times for the Ram Family. If you feel moved to make a monetary donation you can give online
The Ram Family is going above and beyond the call of duty to RISE up and keep each other safe and healthy. Do you have a Rams Rise story to tell? Let us know!