Below you will find information that is usually needed when applying for a grant.
U.S. House District: District 11
Texas House District: District 72
Texas Senate District: District 28
Facilities & Administrative (“Indirect”) Cost Rates
- All programs: 35.71%
- Base: Direct Salaries & Wages, excluding fringe benefits
- Effective date: Sept. 1, 2019
Human Subjects Assurance: FWA-00003083
- San Angelo College Established - 1928
- Angelo State College - 1965
- Angelo State University - 1969
- First Bachelor’s Awarded - 1967
- First Master’s Awarded - 1972
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools since 1936
Enrollment, Fall 2019
- Undergraduate - 9,046
- Graduate - 1,522
Additional institutional data is available on the Office of Accountability’s Institutional Data webpage.
Angelo State University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award baccalaureate, masters, and doctorate degrees. Questions about the accreditation of Angelo State University may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, by calling 404-679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org).
If you need additional information, please email the Office of Sponsored Projects at email@example.com.