Graduate students who are in good standing are eligible to apply for a year-long Graduate Research Fellowship. Students who are awarded a fellowship will be expected to participate in the Graduate Research Symposium in the spring.
The deadline for 2020-21 proposals is Thursday, April 16. Please submit an electronic copy to Elizabeth Randell via email to email@example.com.
- Complete application form.
- Signed Graduate Guidelines.
- Detailed budget, complete with narrative that includes relevance of expenditures toward research project.
- Timeline of research.
- Narrative discussing the research project.
- Faculty supervisor writes brief memo of support for student project and agrees to oversee research project, budget, and development of research product.
- Student awards will be disbursed to the student’s accounts with half ($500) released in the fall semester and half ($500) in the spring.
- Students may also request a maximum of $1,000 for year-long projects to cover itemized research‐related expenses, excluding travel, to present findings.
- Faculty receive a stipend of $1,000 for mentoring year-long projects. A maximum of two individual projects or two group projects of any given faculty mentor will be funded. Faculty stipends for year-long grants will be disbursed with half ($500) released in January and half ($500) in June.