ASU offers undergraduate students opportunities to apply for:
- Year-Long Undergraduate Faculty-Mentored Grants
- Single Semester Undergraduate Faculty-Mentored Grants
- Undergraduate Research/Creative Endeavor Travel Grants
Students who apply for and accept the grant are expected to make a major commitment of time and effort to their projects, far greater than what might normally be expected in an undergraduate course.
The deadline for undergrad proposals Single Semester (Spring 2022) is Friday, November 19.
The deadline for Yearlong and Single Semester (Fall 2022) proposals is Monday, April 4, 2022.
The submission needs to be one complete packet. Please submit an electronic copy to Elizabeth Randell via email at email@example.com.
Undergraduate Faculty-Mentored Projects
Forms & Resources
- Cover Sheet
- Grant Proposal
- Grant Proposal Example
- Faculty Recommendation Form
- Research Timetable
- Research Timetable for Group Project
- Research Timetable Example
- Budget Form
- Research Guidelines
Please contact Ms. Elizabeth Randell with any questions or concerns.