Campus AutoLoad is a feature available to all students, faculty and staff who have chosen to open a BankMobile Vibe Account. By using Campus AutoLoad, you are able to automatically transfer money from your Vibe Account to your RamBucks account. With this feature, you never have to worry about adding money to your RamBucks account to make purchases on campus.
Note: Your RamBucks account can only be used for on-campus purchases. This program does not allow transferring funds from your RamBucks account to your Vibe Account, only from your Vibe Account to your RamBucks account.
Changing AutoLoad Settings
To change your Campus AutoLoad settings:
- Log in to your account at asuone.com.
- Select Withdraws & Payments.
- Choose Campus AutoLoad.
- Set the “Low Amount” and “AutoLoad Amount.”
- Update your account.
- Log out.
How it Works
You can use your Vibe Account with the Campus AutoLoad feature to ensure that as long as you have adequate funds in your Vibe Account, a certain level of purchasing power will always be available to you for on-campus purchases. Here are some important things to remember:
- When you choose to use Campus AutoLoad, you are requesting that when your RamBucks account balance falls below the “Low Amount,” the “AutoLoad Amount” be moved from your Vibe Account to your RamBucks account. When this occurs, you will notice that your Vibe Account balance will go down by the “AutoLoad Amount” and a transaction labeled “Campus AutoLoad” will appear in your transaction history. While your Vibe Account balance will go down, your RamBucks account balance will have increased by an equivalent amount.
AutoLoad Example Low Amount: $5 AutoLoad Amount: $10 Campus balance, before transfer: $3.50 Campus balance, after transfer: $13.50
- You cannot cancel or reverse an AutoLoad transaction. Therefore, please make sure your Campus AutoLoad settings are set up the way that you want them.
- If you do not have enough money available in your Vibe Account for the full “AutoLoad Amount” to be transferred to your RamBucks account, no transfer will take place.
- If you want to turn off Campus AutoLoad, simply log in to your BankMobile Vibe Account, choose “Withdraws & Payments” and then “Campus AutoLoad.” Set the “Low Amount” and “AutoLoad Amount” both to 0.0. This will disable Campus AutoLoad.