Order Your OneCard
The ASU OneCard is the official identification card for all students at Angelo State University. It is used to access university services, events, and facilities. It is your Gym Card, Library Card, Door Access Key, Meal Card, etc., and it is also an instrument for Financial Aid Refund Management.
You may request an ASU OneCard in one of the following ways:
- In person – Come to the OneCard Office in the General Services Building. Business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday. You will need to bring another government-issued photo ID with you. Approved forms of ID are listed below.
- Via Your ASU Email Address – Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your ASU email address (angelo.edu) with the following information in the body of the email and the 2 photo attachments (passport-style photo and current, government-issued ID) as specified below:
***Please use your ASU email (angelo.edu) to ensure that your email request is received and processed.
- Please specify if you are a(n):
- STUDENT (undergrad and graduate students)
- UP AND COMING SCHOLAR STUDENT (Program for High School Students)
- DUAL CREDIT STUDENT (Program for High School Students)
- ELLI STUDENT (International Students)
- Your full name
- Campus ID (CID) number
- Mailing address - complete street address - PO Boxes are not acceptable, it must be a physical street address
- Working cell phone number
You also need to attach 2 photos (1-color, passport style, head photo-see requirements below & 1-current, government-issued ID-see valid list below) in the email:
- Color photograph – passport style (Current self-portrait, full face front view, head is centered facing straight towards the camera, and background should be plain white. Make sure the photo is clear and in good quality).
- A copy of another valid, government-issued photo ID. Approved forms of ID are listed below.
You may scan a copy of your government-issued photo ID and attach it to the email or take a picture of it using your phone camera and attach it to the email as a photo.
Once we receive these requirements, we will review the photos you submitted. If you meet our photo requirements and after we verify information, we will order your card. It will take about 2 weeks for the card to be mailed to you after it has been ordered.
Your first ASU OneCard is provided at no charge. For each lost or stolen card, you are required to pay a $20 fee.
Cards that wear out or do not work due to manufacturing defects may be replaced at no charge. Bring problem cards to the OneCard Office and we will have the card replaced.
Please see Requirements for submitting a photo.
Valid forms of ID include:
All IDs must be unexpired
- State driver’s license (including state-issued temporary or provisional licenses with photos)
- State-issued identification card
- Military-issued identification card
- Valid U.S. or foreign-issued passport (showing country of origin)
The following information must be legible on the ID:
- Account holder’s name
- ID number (passport number, driver’s license number, etc.)
- Expiration date
- Issuance date (if applicable)
- State of Issuance
- Date of Birth
If you do not have one of the forms of ID listed above, you may provide the FULL COMBINATION of the following:
- Birth certificate
- Signed Social Security Card
- School ID or any ID showing your photo.