Students must add parents and other individuals as Web pay Authorized Users in order for them to make online payments on their behalf.
When payments are due, web pay authorized users will automatically receive an email that contains a link for them to pay their student’s bill.
- Log into RamPort
- Navigate to the Financial Aid & Billing page.
- Select Web Pay authorized users in the Designating Authorized Users section.
From here, you can add new users and manage existing ones:
- Enter an email address and click Add User to create a new web pay authorized user. New users are marked as “pending” until they have been synced to our payment system, which can take up to 24 hours.
- Click Disable to pause payment notification emails for an existing user.
- Click Enable to resume payment notification emails for a previously disabled user.
- Click Delete to remove a user from the list and stop them from receiving payment notification emails.
- Click Send Payment Link to send an email to a user with a link for them to pay your bill. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for this link to become active for newly added users.
Parents and Authorized Users
When a student adds you as a web pay authorized user, you will receive a confirmation email. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours from this point to begin receiving payment notifications.
Once you have been added, you will receive notification emails when payments are due for your student’s bill. These emails contain a link that allows you to pay your student’s bill. You do not need a separate username or password to log in. Simply click the link in the email to directly access the payment system.
If you have been authorized to pay multiple students’ bills you will receive separate emails with links to pay each individually.
If you lose a payment notification email, your student can send a new payment link (see above).
If you do not wish to receive payment notifications for your student, you may click the unsubscribe link in any of the confirmation or payment notification emails.