We offer semester and yearlong practicum experiences for graduate students studying counseling and social work.
Complete the application form and the director of Counseling Services will reach out to you for an interview.
Benefits of Practicum Experience at Counseling Services
- Receive at least one hour of individual supervision per week
- Provide traditional individual counseling to ASU students
- Participate in a group supervision process with staff therapists
- Gain experience using a standardized national assessment tool
- Accumulate clinical hours through triage, individual counseling, and group counseling
- Improve your knowledge and skills through professional development training opportunities
- Use of a customizable electronic medical records platform
- Receive support and feedback every step of the way