Mental Health Emergencies
In case of an emergency, call 911 or the ASU Crisis HelpLine at 325-486-6345.
We’re Here To Help!
- University Clinic
- ASU Station # 11019, San Angelo, TX 76909
Shannon Nurse Helpline
Available to ASU Students 24/7/365.
Call 325-481-2002 to reach the Shannon COM Center, then identify yourself as an ASU student and ask to be connected with the Nurse Helpline.
For other service options, visit the Shannon website for clinic locations.
- Tom Green County Sheriff’s Office: 325-655-8111
- San Angelo Police Department: 325-481-2696
- MHMR Suicide Prevention/Crisis Prevention Hotlines: 325-653-5933; 1-800-375-8965 24 hours a day
- Crisis Intervention Unit: 325-658-3921
- ASU Helpline at 325-486-6345. Help is available 24/7.
- 1501 W. Beauregard Ave. - 325-658-7750
- 424 S. Oakes St. - 325-653-5933
- 244 N. Magdalen St. - 325-658-7750
- MHMR Respite: 325-481-4382
- La Esperanza Health and Dental Centers: 325-658-5339
- Rivercrest Hospital-1636 Hunters Glenn: 325-949-5722
- Shannon Behavioral-2018 Pulliam Street: 325-659-7300
- Shannon Hospital-120 East Harris Street: 325-653-6741
- Community Hospital-3501 Knickerbocker Road: 325-949-9511
Angelo State University and Shannon Clinic have become partners to serve ASU Student Health. ASU Students are able to receive the excellence of Shannon Clinic’s medical care at the ASU Campus Clinic and also at four nearby Shannon Urgent Care locations.