Mental Health Emergencies
Contact the University Police immediately at 325-942-2071 so that a counselor can be paged, or go to the nearest hospital emergency room. ASU Helpline at 325-486-6345. MHMR Crises Line: 325-486-9292 24 hours a day.
Help is available 24/7.
We’re Here to Help!
Campus Clinic hours are M - F, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For other service options: Visit the Shannon website for clinic locations.
Counseling Services Staff
- Tom Green County Sheriff’s Office: 325-655-8111
- San Angelo Police Department: 325-481-2696
- MHMR Crises Line: 325-486-9292 24 hours a day
- Crisis Intervention Unit: 325-658-3921
- ASU Helpline at 325-486-6345. Help is available 24/7.
- 1501 W. Beauregard Ave. - 325-658-7750
- 424 S. Oakes St. - 325-653-5933
- 244 N. Magdalen St. - 325-658-7750
- MHMR Respite: 325-481-4382
- La Esperanza Health and Dental Centers: 325-658-5339
- Rivercrest Hospital-1636 Hunters Glenn: 325-949-5722
- Shannon Behavioral-2018 Pulliam Street: 325-659-7300
- Shannon Hospital-120 East Harris Street: 325-653-6741
- Community Hospital-3501 Knickerbocker Road: 325-949-9511
Angelo State University and Shannon Clinic have become partners to serve ASU Student Health. ASU Students are able to receive the excellence of Shannon Clinic’s medical care at the ASU Campus Clinic and also at three nearby Shannon Urgent Care locations.