The University Clinic and the Center for Counseling Services are centrally located east of the Mayer Administration Building on Johnson Street. Parking is available in the lot at Johnson Street and Avenue N.
For ALL Things Related to:
The Center for Counseling Services (such as Appointments), always call 325-942-2371.
If call goes unanswered, call 325-942-2071.
Mental Health Emergencies:
Contact University Police immediately at 325-942-2071 so that a counselor can be paged, or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
- Tom Green County Sheriff’s Office: 325-655-8111
- San Angelo Police Department: 325-481-2696
- MHMR Crises Line: 325-486-9292 24 hours a day
Suicide Prevention/Crisis Intervention at 1-800-375-8965 or325-653-5933. Hot-line answered twenty-four hours a day with assessment provided by a Qualified Mental Health Professional.
- Crisis Intervention Unit: 325-658-3921
- MHMR Respite: 325-481-4382
- Rivercrest Hospital-1636 Hunters Glenn: 325-949-5722
- Shannon Behavioral-2018 Pulliam Street: 325-659-7300
- Shannon Hospital-120 East Harris Street: 325-653-6741
- Community Hospital-3501 Knickerbocker Road: 325-949-9511
Mental Health Resources
As an Angelo State University student, online support and resources are available to you.
- University Clinic
- ASU Station # 11019, San Angelo, TX 76909