About the Library
Make the Porter Henderson Library your new favorite place to study and collaborate with classmates.
- White boards, monitors, and charging stations for group work
- Scanners and quick print stations
- Open environment with lots of comfortable furniture
- Stay focused in study pods and study booths
Research Assistance Desk
- Get help from research experts
- Find better resources
- Learn how to select better databases
- Help with citations
- Stay caffeinated and refreshed
- Fall and Spring Semester Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Sunday: 5-10 p.m.
- Access Course Reserve items for your classes
- Check out books and media
- Reserve a group or individual study room