Government Documents and Maps
Documents in the Spotlight
Report on the Investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election
Popularly known as the “Mueller Report”, this report covers a United States counterintelligence investigation of the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election. It included a criminal investigation that looked into potential obstruction of justice charges against Trump and others within the campaign and administration.
Previous Documents in the Spotlight
- United States Government Information
- Catalog of U.S. Government Publications (GPO’s online catalog)
- Explore Census Data (United States Census Bureau) The primary way to access Census Bureau data, including upcoming releases from the 2018 American Community Survey, 2017 Economic Census, 2020 Census, and more.
- State Agency Databases
- Government Information Online (GIO) Virtual Reference Service
- GovInfo (free public access to official publications from all three branches of the Federal Government)
- Lesson Plans and Special Topics
- Maps, Aerial Photographs, & Satellite Images
- Statistics & Data for Topics in Government Information
- TRAIL: Texas Records and Information Locator
- Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP)
- FDLP Partnerships
- Texas Government Information
- Texas State Agency Databases (Publicly searchable databases from agencies of the State of Texas)
Government Documents and Maps are part of the Research Support Unit of the Porter Henderson Library. The Collections are housed in the Basement. The Library has been a selective depository for the Federal Depository Library Program since 1964 and a member of the Texas State Publications Depository Program since 1963. Budget cuts to the Texas State Library & Archives during the 2011 Legislative session, however, effectively ended the state publication program in July, 2011.
If you have questions regarding government publications or other government information, please contact Kimberly Wirth, Coordinator of Information Literacy/Research Librarian, at 325-486-6527, or Kimberly.Wirth@angelo.edu