ASU Small Business Development Center
The ASU SBDC is part of a regional network of SBDCs throughout the South-West Texas Border Network. Our services include confidential, one-on-one, no-cost business advising services by Certified Business Advisors, along with a diverse array of business training events. Some of their areas of expertise include; Business Startup or Expansion, Business Financing, Business Planning, Doing Business with the Government, Loan Proposals, and Marketing. Contact us today to set up a no-cost and confidential appointment with an SBDC advisor.
- <a href="/content/news/16165-rdi-fabricators" title="RDI Fabricators" aria-label="RDI Fabricators"><img src="/content/image/gid/105/width/224/height/224/crop/1/src_region/0,0,1164,653/35887_RDI_FY18_5.rev.1544127038.jpg" alt="Jason Bradley"/><br/><strong>RDI Fabricators</strong></a><br/> “Mr. Leavelle helped in giving the resources needed to make a presentation to the bank and to Mr. Dicke in order to receive financing.” Jason is now the 100% owner of the business.
- <a href="/content/news/16707-engine-pro-machine-llc" title="Engine Pro Machine LLC" aria-label="Engine Pro Machine LLC"><img src="/content/image/gid/105/width/224/height/224/crop/1/src_region/0,0,1276,851/35895_Engine_Pro.rev.1544133426.jpg" alt="Danny Nuñez"/><br/><strong>Engine Pro Machine LLC</strong></a><br/> Erickson assisted Danny and Lucy in putting together a business plan and financial projections to submit to the BREP program, which let them see the projected numbers for their new revenue stream. Danny and Lucy were very pleased with the assistance, as was Bob with the BREP program.
- <a href="/content/news/16705-wbf-mobile-window-tinting" title="WBF Mobile Window Tinting" aria-label="WBF Mobile Window Tinting"><img src="/content/image/gid/105/width/224/height/224/crop/1/src_region/0,0,889,859/35891_WBF_Mobile_Window_Tinting_2.rev.1544129732.JPG" alt="Cynthia & Michael Mitchell"/><br/><strong>WBF Mobile Window Tinting</strong></a><br/> “The SBDC were instrumental in assisting us in starting our business. Their direction and instructions made the process easy. They’re such a great friendly team.”
- <a href="/content/news/16169-the-deadhorse-live-music-venue" title="The Deadhorse Live Music Venue" aria-label="The Deadhorse Live Music Venue"><img src="/content/image/gid/105/width/224/height/224/crop/1/src_region/0,0,512,512/34449_Deadhorse_1.rev.1529352949.jpg" alt="John Karcher"/><br/><strong>The Deadhorse Live Music Venue</strong></a><br/> “ Mr. Leavelle helped do my LLC and was immaculate at teaching the classes I took for the certification program gave me a huge insight to taking over the business as well as helping me understand the business aspect of things I was aware of. Couldn’t have done it without!”
- <a href="/content/news/16164-big-hungry-cafe" title="Big Hungry Cafe" aria-label="Big Hungry Cafe"><img src="/content/image/gid/105/width/224/height/224/crop/1/src_region/0,0,3000,2000/34439_Big_Hungry.rev.1529350164.jpg" alt="Billy Dale"/><br/><strong>Big Hungry Cafe</strong></a><br/> “The SBDC employee has been a great asset to my business. Helping in all aspects without the help I might not have made it. I am still not over the hump but feel like with continued help, I will succeed.”
Training & Events
Business Brown Bag Series: Cybersecurity- Understanding the Threat”
October 15, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
EAT. LEARN. NETWORK. Don’t miss this FREE, monthly, business-focused speaker series. Bring your own brown bag!
The Texas Small Business Needs Assessment Poll
Small Business Owners: Make your voice heard.
We are partnering with the Federal Reserve on a Small Business Credit Survey for both pre-start and existing businesses, and we’d like you to participate. Your answers will help business service providers and lenders understand real-time business conditions. This short survey takes less than 9 minutes to complete. Individual responses are confidential and summary results will be shared with you.Your participation is greatly appreciated. Direct any questions regarding this survey to DALFedSmallBusiness@dal.frb.org
Small Business Management Certificate Program
Starting a new business is an overwhelming challenge. The ASU-SBDC developed the Small Business Management Certificate Program to help meet the needs of aspiring small business owners. The program will help participants build essential business skills and knowledge on how to run a successful business. Once you complete the requirements, you will receive your SBMCP certificate.
Funded in part through the State of Texas and a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact ASU-SBDC at ASU Station #10910, San Angelo, Texas, 76909-0910, 325-942-2098.