Small Business Management Certificate Program
Starting a new business is an overwhelming challenge. The ASU-SBDC developed the Small Business Management Certificate Program to help meet the needs of aspiring small business owners. The program will help participants build essential business skills and knowledge on how to run a successful business. Once you complete the requirements, you will receive your SBMCP certificate.
- ENROLL IN PROGRAM (Pay one-time fee of $75)
- Attend all 8 Required Face to Face Training Events
- Meet with an SBDC Certified Business Advisor
- Complete 2 Online Training Modules
- View IRS Tax Module Online
- Complete Draft Business Plan
- Graduate & Receive your certificate!
- Starting Your Own Business? What You Need to Know!
- Business Plan I (“Narrative”)
- Business Plan II (“Financials”)
- Financing Options (“Finding Funding for Your Business”)
- Marketing 101 (“Basics of Marketing & Branding”)
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Choosing Your Legal Structure (“Basics of Business Entities”)
- Bookkeeping Basics or Understanding Cashflow
Please note: you have one year to attend all required face to face training events and complete all other requirements.